Wednesday 29 February 2012

RUSTIC PLACES AND SPACES

I LOVE LOOKING TO INTERIORS FOR INSPIRATION FOR MY GRAPHICS.
(and future home of course).

This space caught my eye because of the fresh white brushed wooden floor boards. Just like in my own home, I think that anything looks beautiful when you have a white wooden floor. Hence why I photograph so many garments on my bedroom floor!

I'm not usually a fan of rustic and 'shabby chic' charm, however Illustrator Paula Mills's home is one that you notice and don't forget- there's so much to look at in every angle! Like a country side version of Aladdin's cave. It's like an object from every corner of the earth.






This is the sort of studio i'm talking about! Collage everywhere....
Lot's of eclectic random cushions, peaceful surroundings, tranquil ambiance. Ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment