Monday 7 May 2012

ADA KOKOSAR: IMPECCABLE

I have been conducting a hell of a lot of research on Italian style for my final university project (scary, yes!) but the most beautiful part about it is that I get to look at style like this all day...








The first few images represent Italian Stylist Ada Kokosar, and an example of her iconic work. The male outfits represent Luca Rubinacci, an Italian style icon. Whilst working on a project for design led and tailored brand Reiss I have become more accustomed to males dressing with utmost consideration in tailored suits. Of course, I still like to see guys dressed like they have just walked out of a 1990's grunge indie gig (please no chinos!) however I'm more than happy to see guys who take pride in dressing Italian smart once every so often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment