Friday 9 March 2012

EARTHYINSPIREDME:

So, this is a complete contrast to the previous post. And by contrast I mean, CONTRAST.
Forget metallic, vivid turquoise, purple hue feathers and 80's brash, earthy and neutral STYLIST Cassandra Kellogg also sets the inspiration for my personal style.

I believe that you can mix and mingle inspiration from any type of style. Gone are the days where you are a certain style (a hippy, a goth, alternative) and that is it, your branded. To be individual, fresh, and unique in 2012 you have to just wear whatever you like, how you like; whether it's on trend or not.


Your personal style also reflects the way you have your home. Stylelikeu.com promotes this, as when interviewing different creatives they photograph the unique qualities that the creative has in their home. In Cassandra's home you can certainly tell that she fills every last drop of her personal space with elements that inspire and are true to her...













As for Cassandra's personal style, I just love the pairing of dainty white dresses with boyish grunge boots.
In the interview Cassandra says  

"I've always been the only girl allowed to play with the boys. I think my way of staying a girl, is dressing feminine"


No comments:

Post a Comment