Wednesday 21 September 2011

Tata Naka:



I love Tata Naka's brand website. (I first caught a glimpse of their live modelling on the backlash of the business of London Fashion Week). It is set in the style of a magazine, and as you would see a contents page, the website contents page shows the different sectors of the website. I think it's such a cool way of presenting the way a brand works and all aspects of what the brand wants you to see. 
Not only that but the graphics are bold, attention seeking yet simplistic with a quirky edge. The front cover also makes a statement; the monochrome styling of the models contrasting gowns against the colourful printed logo looks startling and shouts for your eyes to look at every aspect of it. I know one thing though, I am definately going to keep track of this brand from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment