Thursday 15 September 2011

My new Place of Work.

The accessories launch! 


This September saw the brand new birth of Kurt Geiger accessories. It also saw my new place of employment, and lucky for me I got to see some of the new accsessories first hand, and I can honestly say it will not be healthy for my bank balance. 
Here's my top 10 choices that I cannot wait to get into my wardrobe!




FARA BRACELET

                                                                        FIFI BELT
                                                                    HUMBUG CLUTCH
                                                    IANTHE FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS
                                                              ISABELLA NECKLACE
                                                             SNAKE CARD HOLDER
                                                                        MADDY RING
                                                                        LILY SNOOD
                                                                         MINNIE BANGLE

                                                                    JINETTE BRACELET


   Don't worry about the price tag, i'm going to buy them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment