Thursday 7 July 2011

Festival Frolics




I feel like i've literally robbed straight off of Inside-Out Topshop blog, but when scouring for some new music that i've heard in store I came across these set of lovely beauties. It's not long now before me and the two girls head to V Festival, so to get myself into the spirit of festival fashion I thought I would start with a blog post (so many more to follow!). We all know that- yes, festivals are so about getting so merry you forget what your getting merry for and enjoying live music whilst letting yourself go. However, in almost every glossy you pick of the shelf this season, it will most definitely have a page dedicated to what you should and shouldn't wear at a festival, and how to where it! I will most certainly be taking extreme consideration whilst packing my little (ahem!) rucksack this August.


These four street style images caught my eye because each and every outfit is uber cool (to me anyway). 
I'd love to rock a maxi at a festival, however I do not think this will work well with the farmers green wellies I have stashed ready! The leopard print Topshop shorts along with the see through embroided blouse looks cute with the floral head band, definitely one to pack! The ultimate festival outfit is obviously the shorts, the vest, the Hunters and the checked shirt, right? And lastly, I absolutely love the embellished blue throw over, it adds detail and sparkle to a casual festival outfit, again teamed with a floral headband and effortless bouncy natural hair. Beaut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment