Thursday 28 July 2011

Eclectic Boudoir.















My bedroom is my favourite place on earth. It's where I keep my most treasured items, presents, gifts, things that hold memories and of course my beloved clothes and shoes. I often sit in my room for inspiration, as it is beaming with colour, sparkle, bright objects and beautiful patterns. I sometimes like to think I'm in Marrakech, with all the exotic jewel colours, golds and mirrors. 
All the things in my bedroom mean alot to me because they either hold a memory or i've took time and customised them myself, with beads, paints or just throwing a necklace across a mirror or a mannequin to make it unique to my personality and tastes.
I'd love a pure white room with no colour, but I think I would get bored easily, yes it would be tranquil, peaceful and relaxing, but with so much colour, vibrance and energy in the room, inspiration, new ideas and imagination is never far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment