Monday 6 June 2011

Something Cosmo


Under no circumstances what-so-ever am I a fan of Cosmopolitan (Every month there seems to be another 100 new sex postitions you have sooo got to try or ways to win over a man within minutes, perrr-lease, how many more of those sort of mind-numbingly repetitive articles can a girl take, anyway..) however the stylist of Rihanna's new July covershoot definately has something right. The front cover caught my eye in many ways, (and it wasn't cause I wanted to find out what secret sex spots I had and yes Rihanna is HOT) but her outfit is incredible. Tribal, tribal, tribal pattern overload and I love it!

Shopping List:

Hot Hot Pink Shorts/Skirt
Monochrome stripe fabric for belt
Aztec Crop top
Chunky spike and jewel coloured bangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment