Thursday 19 May 2011

Manchester Lovin'




Just a collection of images from a recent trip to the lovely Manchester land. Of course a stop off at Topshop was inevitable, and as I needed a whole new set of make-up (why does it always seem to run out at once?) I thought I would give Topshop make-up a try! They were being very generous...for every three items of make-up you buy you received a promotional gift bag filled with a pack of facial wipes (worth £3), an eyeliner (worth about £6) and some quirky coloured hair grips which cannot be bought in-store.
I decided to try Topshop mascara, a new blush brush and a dark charcoal eyeshadow for the smokey eyed effect. Of course a sneak peak into clothing could not be missed, and I left Topshop owning an icy grey pair of biker style jeans, black vest top (size 16 for the baggy effect!) and the gorgeous tan clogs with golden buckles. Have not yet mastered the clog walk, this could take some time....

2 comments:

  1. We love those gorgeous tan clogs, a friend just bought a pair and I gather the walk comes with time...really great posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lush aren't they?! Wore them to work the other day and I must say after 4 hours staright, I mastered the walk! And thankyou !

    ReplyDelete