Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Belated Week 3: The Looks You Missed Out On...

This I Love, partially because the vivid print on the top reminds me of my love of animal print, yet reflects the shock of beautiful colours used in PPQ's SS11 show. Teamed with very short shorts (yes ok, hotpants) and contrasting co-ordinated zebra print feathers, this outfit is tribal-esq digital queen.

Tailored. Obviously this is never missed out of any season catwalk show. Why? Because the right tailoring can work magic for anyone's figure. The mustard enhanced beige teamed with black speaks class, yet effortless. Again I've added a Topshop feather, why? Because I can.

I originally wore this cropped jersey top with a maxi skirt, I was feeling a little daring to bear the midrift yes but it can be pulled off. Here, I wanted to add some girly lace with the black goth like skirt. The spiky bangle (top of white coat hanger) adds edginess to a playful girly look.

Buy of the week: Crochet jumper H&M. Its light for spring and when you have a tan (fake it if you have to, I do) your sunkissed skin gleams through! Yes, I have added my favourite leopard print leggings from Camden Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment